It is pretty much easy making this snack. (Yes, it’s a snack for me :)). You can make this for breakfast too..
– 3 slices bread
– 3 table spoons olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 chicken fillet, minced
– 1 tomat0, cut into 0.5cm x 0.5cm square shape
– 1 table spoon tomato paste
1. In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic, cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken. Saute, stirring frequently until the chicken begin to turn brown.
2. Add pepper, oregano and salt lightly, tomato slices, and tomato paste. Cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Give margarine spread on one side of the bread, add the tomato chicken on top of it.
4. Put the bread with chicken tomato on top in a grill for 3 minutes.
You can add a little bit of cheese on top of the bread to add more flavor…